Wednesday, May 13, 2009


May 13, 2009


Here we go. I'm going to do my best to keep this updated...among a million other things. I thought this would be a great way to keep everyone update on us and our growing family.

It's hard to believe that Charlie is just about 2...oh how time flies. She is talking like crazy and repeating everything she hears...fun and annoying all at the same time. Her favorite word right now seems to be LISA (Her little friend, Grace's mom's name is Lisa). It must be fun to say because she talks about her Lisa all the time.

Our little girls sure does love her daddy, too. She really wanted to leave with him this afternoon and couldn't have been any funnier. She said "bye mom", then went to give me a goodbye kiss and hug, saying "kiss mom, hug mom". And when I continued to stand there and talk to Joe, she says "house mom".

God bless all - Holly
blog comments powered by Disqus