1. We went and visited Dave and Kelly (Joe's sister and her husband) a couple of weeks ago and had a great time. 7 hours in a vehicle with 3 little ones is a long time, but the kids did fairly well. On the way there, Charlie was misbehaving and I told her when we got the Kelly's I would find her a corner for a timeout. Her response...Kelly doesn't have corners.
2. Joseph is growing like crazy. I weighed him on Tuesday and he is up to 13 lbs. He is still waking up at night to eat, but is sleeping much longer to begin with than the girls ever did. I usually get 5 to 6 hrs out of him when he first goes to bed...then is up every 2 hours after that.
3. I have not taken a single photo in the last 2 weeks.
4. I'm struggling to get back into a routine after having Joseph. It has been a much bigger transition from 2 to 3 kids, then it was from 1 to 2. It's just not as easy to take 3 with you everywhere.
5. A girlfriend and I were talking the other day about The 100 Day Project. The idea...to start and do 3 new things for the next 100 days...create new habits. I'm thinking this is just what I need to get back on track. I have not decide yet what is going on my list. I plan on deciding by Monday.
6. I love being in the kitchen...cooking, baking, trying new things. Most Fridays, the kids and I hang out in the kitchen prepping meals, baking bread, crackers or cookies. We have tried a few new recipes lately...Graham Crackers, Granola Bars, and Beef and Barley Soup. And made a few favorites...Chewy Oatmeal Cookies, Chocolate Sheet Cake, Chicken Potpies. I will post the rest of the recipes in another post...need to go look some of them up.
7. My hens are loving the warmer and longer days we are having. They have been laying a lot more eggs then they were in the middle of the winter. we go through a lot of eggs here.
Have a blessed weekend.!