2. ...when your body is producing and leaking milk at inappropriate times (my husband tells me if I was a cow, that would mean I'm due to calf in the next 3 days)
3. ...when you have to pee before you get in the shower, while you are in the shower and as soon as you get out of the shower
4. ...when you need your 3 year old to take your boots off because you can barely bend over
5. ...when you are down to one pair of maternity pants that fit
6. ...when you are constantly adjusting the thermostat because you can't decide if you are too hot or too cold
7. ...when you can't remember the last time you slept well or for more than an hour at a time
Almost 38 weeks
I'm headed to a midwife appointment tomorrow (38 weeks on Tuesday). Joe has dreamt twice that this baby will be born on December 13th...that is tomorrow. I'm not holding my breath, but we will see. It is getting close any way you look at it and we are basically ready for the little guy. Bassinet is up, his clothes are in the dresser, diapers are bought, carseat is out...still need to pack a bag for the hospital and would like to get this house a little cleaner and make a few more meals for the freezer...but in the long run we are ready.
Enjoy your week!