Randomness from the Neaton ranch.....
1. My kids are funny and I couldn't imagine my life without them. Charlie's above face is a daily occurrence. Sometimes it makes me laugh and some times not!
2. The girls adore their father and can't wait to get into a piece of equipment with him.
And I think he likes it most of the time too.
3. Even when she is not looking at the camera, she is saying cheese.
4. I took Joseph in today to look at his skin again. It does look noticeably better and I'm thinking it should only get better from here on out. Final conclusions.....no dairy, no wheat and no gluten, no eggs, no corn, no green peppers, no potatoes, and no beef.
5. I think the beef and eggs make me the saddest. Probably because we raise both in our back yard. I'm still hoping/praying that the beef is more of a corn issue and will probably try a little after his skin clears up some more.
6. Besides all the skin issues with the littlest. In the last couple of days, I have developed some red spots on my arms and Cori has a couple of little spots on her leg. I have no idea what it is. There is no itching.
7. Cori is trying to talk more. She almost says - done and blanket - now. I have a feeling when the switch finally flips, she will be talking as much as her big sister.
8. I started taking a liquid fish oil. The girls are always wanting what I have so I have been giving them some too. It doesn't taste horrible, but it still amazes me that little ones have no issues with that stuff and come begging to have more. The first day we took it, Charlie says....Mom, that tastes kind of funny. Can I have some more?.
9. Garden planning, garden planning, and more garden planning going on here. I can not wait to get things planted.
10. I may be over doing it but this is what I'm planning.....tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, sweet corn, potatoes, sweet potatoes, green beans, broccoli, cabbage, squash, pumpkins, watermelon, cantaloupe, lettuce, spinach, and zucchini.