Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Joseph - 2 1/2 Years Old

Our Joseph is 2 1/2 years old. 
Two year olds are a load of fun and lot of frustration all at the same time. 

The things he comes up with are just down right funny some times.

He has taken to adding an --ee sound to the end of a lot of words. 
Snack is snackee
Kiss is kissee

Many days, he comes up to me and says - I love you too mom. Then he goes on to tell me that he loves daddy too and Charlie too...and on and on with everyone he can think of. 

On the other hand, there are days were he is not so loving or obedient. Last week, I was telling him to stop doing something. He says - close your eyes mom and no see me. It's funny how their little minds work. He really figured if I had my eyes closed he could do what he wanted because I couldn't see him.

And days when he tracked mud in the house - not once but twice.

And in the same day dumped an entire bag of cat food on the garage floor. 






We love you Joe-Joe!

God Bless!
blog comments powered by Disqus