Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Where I share fun stuff.....

Have you missed me? I feel like I haven't blogged much lately.
I even missed a Multitude Monday post this week.

I have a good excuse. At least I think it is a good excuse.




We are expecting baby #3! And this little one is making me TIRED!

It probably isn't helping my energy-level that Cori is still nursing and not sleeping through the night.
Heck, Charlie doesn't sleep through the night either.

What to see the scary part?



This is me today.....7 weeks pregnant with our 3rd little blessing.



What to see something even scarier?




This is me last year.....12 weeks pregnant with Cori.



I may just be huge by December when this little one is scheduled to arrive.
Which seems like a very long time from now.

So, here's praying for a healthy, uneventful pregnancy.
I'll be back to more regular blogging when I am feeling better.....
in another 6 weeks!

God bless!

blog comments powered by Disqus