Thursday, November 11, 2010

Baby #3 - 33 Weeks


I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has been going. It could be that our house is just busier each week, each day, each minute and another pregnancy seems par for the course.

Seriously, 33 weeks already.

The name discusses are still happening. This little boy may just be nameless until we leave the hospital. My dear sweet husband is insisting on Joseph Arthur Jr. Me...not so excited about the idea of a junior. I'm trying to be open minded, but just do not like the idea.

I had an appointment with my midwife on Tuesday and everything is looking well. I am actually measuring ahead...measured at 34.5 weeks. Seems odd since this is the least amount of weight I have gained in a pregnancy. Baby is head down where he should be...causing lots of kicks in the ribs...painful but always exciting to feel that movement.

God bless!