Friday, March 29, 2013

Baby #4 - 39 Weeks








39 weeks pregnant and I've fielded calls from my mom, my mother-in-law and my dad and a few texts from friends in the past few days wondering if baby has arrived yet. I guess everyone else is as excited as we are to meet the little one.

I'm feeling good. Baby has dropped a little. I'm having random contractions, too. I would say we are getting closer. I had a midwife appointment earlier this week and everything looks good. I'm measuring right on for my 'due date' and baby is still really active.

Everything is ready on this end...birthing tub is blown up, midwife supplies are sitting here, there is extra food in the freezer and I have managed to stay on top of the laundry all week.

We will keep you all posted.

God bless!
blog comments powered by Disqus