Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Set Apart Conference


Last weekend, I had the opportunity to attend the Set Apart Conference with my dear friend, Alice.

It was two days of great fellowship with old friends and new friends and lots of wonderful preaching and teaching...both encouraging and convicting.

I managed to make it through the weekend feeling good...and only a couple of contractions.
I'm so glad I was able to go. With baby coming any time now, I won't be able to get away for too long for the next year or so.

Ann Voskamp spoke both Friday and Saturday morning and she was wonderful.

We got to meet her and got hugs Friday afternoon and I was able to track her down again on Saturday and had her sign my One Thousand Gifts book. 

She is just cute and sweet and humble.


Liz Curtis Higgs spoke both afternoon and she too was awesome and very funny.

The worship team was wonderful.

Thank you Alice for thinking of me and inviting me along.

God bless!

1 comment:

  1. Loved the time with you worshiping, learning, visiting, thanks for being wonderful! 

    ReplyDelete