Wednesday, July 29, 2009

July 29, 2009
***14 days and counting***. Feeling ready and peaceful about the impending birth of baby Neaton. I really can't wait to meet her and have been having many internal conversations with her...I think in hopes that we will work together during this birth! Those that know me well realize that I don't probably worry about enough things, but I truly do feel ready. I"m not worried about labor, delivery, nursing, bringing her home, etc...just really excited to see her, hold her, love her!
In just the last couple of days, I have seemed to find this peace and am letting go of the thought that all this stuff / everything needs to be done before she makes her arrival. It is unrealistic to say the least...there will always be projects, etc that need to be done around here. And how much do they really need when so little? She is not going to care that I still don't have the garden weeded.
I'm feeling tired and haven't slept well or enough in months...good prep for middle of the night feedings?!? I'm even looking forward to those middle of the night times that will be just for us...seems a little crazy, I know!
Baby Christensen was born yesterday. Congrats to Aaron, Abby and big brother Avery! Asher Allen is just adorable and makes me want to meet our little one even more. The Lord is just amazing!! This little baby comes into this world seeming so helpless and so resilient all at the same time. They need so much but they add so much all at the same! I couldn't imagine our lives without these little ones being a part of it all.
blog comments powered by Disqus