Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Big Sister Charlie

BIG SISTER CHARLIE
Charlie was so excited and not so excited about have a new baby sister. In the first week or so, we had many ups and downs with loving kisses followed by “No mom don’t feed her again!”

I still hear things like “feeding her again?” but it’s more of a statement than an upsetting issue. Charlie has been our little commentator since she started talking, so many times a day I hear…baby Cori pooped again….my blankie…my nuk…my (fill in the blank)…baby Cori eating mom’s boobs again….and the list goes on and on. If you ever want to know what’s going on or what you missed, ask Charlie, she will be sure to tell you. And I never thought I would talk about my boobs so much especially with my 2 year old.


blog comments powered by Disqus