Saturday, October 3, 2009

Garden

I have a confession. I'm blog obsessed. Not with my own but everyone else's. And the more I read other's, the more I feel ill-equipped to do my own. Everyone else seems so organized, witty, creative, better photos, etc. I want to make this my own, but at the same time I think it would be easier to steal borrow other's ideas...there are some really good ones out there. So......I don't really know what my plan is of now, but check back it may just get more interesting.

As promised, here is the photo of our garden this year.

Amazingly there were things that actually grew amongst all the weeds. Here's some proof.

1 comment:

  1. Everybody is willing to help other bloggers out with how they put things on their blog and you'll get the hang of what you like / don't. I've met some wonderful people both in real life and only on a blog via blogging!

    The one thing I'll warn you about...it takes a lot of time to figure out what you want and then to actually be able to get it that way.

    And don't worry...we're all obsessed! :)

    Hope you are doing well.

    If you have any questions let me know!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete