We spent Saturday afternoon at my brother Aaron's home for Easter. It was very nice to get together, the weather was beautiful and it was hard to leave.....especially for Charlie. She needed to be carried out kicking and screaming.
260. Little girls having too much fun!
261. Sisters in matching shirts...
262. ...clearance priced matching shirts
263. Being a kid no matter your age
264. Love of grandpas and aunties
265. Contemplating looks of little ones
266. Egg hunting with cousins...
267. ...plenty for everyone
268. Mama arms
272. Cousin's toys and fun rides
273. Growing up together
Have a blessed week!