“In that day you will say: "Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done, and proclaim that his name is exalted.” (Isaiah 12:4)
What a weekend, we were busy busy. Joe told me a "relaxed, having fun" weekend is more work than going to work.....I agree. I think the girls agree too, they were both in bed by 7:30 pm tonight.....early bedtimes in our house.
I seem to lose track of blessings through out the days and week. I use to write them down. I need to go back to that. The following are some of our wonderful gifts from this most recent weekend.....
396. Charlie getting ready for the parade and doing it herself
397. Family fun
398. Sunhats for hot days
399. The ease of graham crackers
400. Mama and her babe
(yes, it was as hot as we look)
401. Cool treats
402. Styling shades
(I had to bribe her with a piece of parade candy to get her to look at me)
403. Family banter
404. Country living
405. Get togethers with great family and great friends
406. Being able to rest amongst the chaos
407. Clear skies
408. Farm fields
411. Comfort in our clutter
412. Little ones wanting their photo taken
413. Raspberry picking and jam making
414. Grandma watching little ones
415. Husband helping to weed and mulch the garden
416. Summer's bounty
417. Busy week ahead...
418. ...lunch with a friend...
419. ...Bible Study with a few friends
420. ...doctor appointment
Have a blessed week!