Monday, July 5, 2010

Multitude Monday

holy experience



“In that day you will say: "Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done, and proclaim that his name is exalted.” (Isaiah 12:4)

What a weekend, we were busy busy. Joe told me a "relaxed, having fun" weekend is more work than going to work.....I agree. I think the girls agree too, they were both in bed by 7:30 pm tonight.....early bedtimes in our house.

I seem to lose track of blessings through out the days and week. I use to write them down. I need to go back to that. The following are some of our wonderful gifts from this most recent weekend.....


396. Charlie getting ready for the parade and doing it herself



397. Family fun



398. Sunhats for hot days
399. The ease of graham crackers



400. Mama and her babe
(yes, it was as hot as we look)



401. Cool treats



402. Styling shades
(I had to bribe her with a piece of parade candy to get her to look at me)



403. Family banter




404. Country living
405. Get togethers with great family and great friends



406. Being able to rest amongst the chaos




407. Clear skies
408. Farm fields




409. Sunsets




410. Kitties
411. Comfort in our clutter



412. Little ones wanting their photo taken




413. Raspberry picking and jam making

414. Grandma watching little ones

415. Husband helping to weed and mulch the garden

416. Summer's bounty

417. Busy week ahead...

418. ...lunch with a friend...

419. ...Bible Study with a few friends

420. ...doctor appointment


Have a blessed week!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos and many blessings! I just love the kitty photo!

    ReplyDelete