This is going to be a long, random list, but such great blessings I'm surrounded by every day!
421. This man.....my dear husband
I love him to pieces
422. Photos by Charlie
423. Growing melons
424. Ripening fruit
425. Daily harvests
426. Filling cellar and freezer for colder days
427. My job as homemaker and the time it provides me to do things for my family
428. The sweet smell of fresh baked bread...
429. ...and the first warm bite
430. Lovely dill bouquet from my dear friend, Lisa
431. First batch of pickles processed
432. Gallons of apricots from my sweet mother-in-law
433. Apricot jam, apricot fruit leathers, apricot grill sauce
434. Visits from neighbors...
435. ...bringing me more raspberries
436. My children's smiles
437. Their complete trust and quick forgiveness
438. Afternoons to play outside
439. Impromptu trips to the park
440. Up close face shots
441. Curls? (just maybe)
442. Dirty faces and messy locks
443. 'Why' questions from 3 year olds
444. Growing belly
Have a blessed week!