Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A Few Little Updates...

 
 
A few little updates.....
 
 
...I'm finally starting to feel like myself again after getting through the 1st trimester (I haven't needed a nap for the last week or so)...
 
...with feeling better, I've been able to get some more produce preserved for the winter - last week I got apple pie filling, apple butter, bbq sauce, butternut squash and butternut squash soup all canned...
 
...Cori is finally starting to talk some more and is a lot quicker to repeat a word after you say it - some new words from last week were - tomorrow, heat, five and play...
 
...The kids and I are all looking forward to getting together with grandma, aunties and cousins on Friday to o our annual Poppy Kuchen making...
 
...The laying hens are all in the swing of daily egg laying and we are enjoying finding a few little gems each day...
 
...Charlie has been keeping track of how many eggs each day on a calendar (homeschool math lesson?)...
 
...Schooling has been going pretty well. We are pretty relaxed and we actually only officially school 3 days a week at this point (I usually have a sitter and work 2 days a week right now)...
 
...Joseph has really enjoyed the fall harvesting that has been happening all around us - he could stand on the deck and watch the neighbors combining all day...
 
...Joe and I are working on majorly paying off some things and it is exciting to see an end in sight...
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 
God bless!

2 comments: