Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I'm Pregnant!


 
For those of you who may have not heard yet.....I'm pregnant with baby #4!
 
 
I'm 17 weeks today, making the little one due early next April.
 
I have been feeling pretty good the last couple of weeks, but did have a lot of tiredness and nausea during the first trimester.....totally normal for me. All of my pregnancies have been very similar.
 
We are going a different route with this baby. We are seeing different midwives and are planning a homebirth. I'm excited, I had tried to talk Joe into a homebirth with the last 2 babies but he wasn't up for it at that time.
 
We won't find out the sex ahead of time and won't even have an ultrasound in less absolutely necessary. I don't forsee any complications. I have had pretty normal pregnancies and deliveries in the past.
 
I'm off to see my midwives today and should get to hear the little one's heartbeat.
 
 

17 weeks - Baby #4
 
God bless!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!  Can't wait to meet the baby come April! :)

    ReplyDelete