A very random list...
...a few sprinkled blessings from the last few weeks.
716. Girls doing dishes and doing a pretty good job
717. Their faces
718. Visiting Travis
719. Girls behaving
720. Time to chat with my mom
721. 3 year old's drawings
722. Little books for little hands
723. Children loving books just like mama
724. Charlie peeling carrots
725. Cori always waking happy, even when it's early
726. Charlie walking around for days saying.....Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego
727. Remembering stories from Sunday School
728. Last minute weekend trips
729. Girls having extra time with "The Tickle Monster" (grandpa)
731. Library trips
732. Late night grocery runs
733. Early morning kitchen floors
734. Creativity at the table...mangos and peanut butter, pickles and ketchup
735. Tax stuff to the accountant
736. Getting on the same page
737. Setting plans to pay off big things.....the house
Have a blessed week!