Sunday, March 13, 2011

Six on Sunday

1. I got the cutest picture of Cori at the chiropractor, but it's on my phone and I have no idea how to get it off. The kids have all been getting adjusted since they were born. But this was the first time she crawled up on the table by herself and laid face down for Dr. Ryan.

2. Joseph's skin is slowing clearing up. It looks much better today than it did a week ago. This definitely means no dairy and no wheat for mama.

3. Thursday, my Bible Study group finished up our current study...Sacred Influence. What a wonderful opportunity to spend time weekly with like-minded women, wives and mothers...and it was a wonderful book on being a positive, encouraging influence in our husband's lives.

4. Charlie got to have a sleepover at grandma LuAnn's on Friday night. She had a blast and has already asked about getting to stay again.

5. Saturday morning, I got the privilege of spending over $50.00 to fill up the minivan and over $90.00 at the grocery store...for only 4 bags of groceries.

6. So, I am failing on my plan for the 100 Day Challenge (starting and keeping 3 habits daily for the next 100 days). My 3 habits were - taking my vitamins, reading my Bible, and taking at least one photo. I think in the last 13 days, I have completed all 3 a total of 3 days.

My resident carrot peeler.


This is what Joseph looked like at the beginning of last week. His skin is now looking much better.


My very own Cinderella.

God bless!

1 comment:

  1. Well, if it makes you feel any better....I haven't been able to do all three either.

    Poor baby....I am glad he's going better and feel bad for you to have to cut out so much....what a great Mommy you are! :)

    ReplyDelete