Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My Rock




My rock of a husband brought me a rock today. It made me love him even more.


See the big flat gold-speckled rock in the back...it's mine!


Joe was on a job today helping a farming neighbor pull out some stumps, clean up some rocks and install some drainage tile. He was holding the 3 smaller rocks above in his hands and noticed that he had a small, medium and large one and it reminded him of his little blessings at home. He decided his children would love to get a special rock that their daddy found for them during the day. He pocketed them and decided he should find mama a special rock too. He didn't want to leave me out.

The next rock he picked up...the gold-speckled one. 

He was showing the kids the special rock he found just for mama and said..."See, how it looks like gold, I thought it was perfect for mom because she is as precious as gold."

MELT MY HEART!


I am so blessed to have this man!

2 comments:

  1. That is so sweet, I never knew my brother was sooo sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is beyond sweet! Love him and love being married!

      Delete