Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Garden/Greenhouse - March 2012






My little seed organizer


I'm having fun playing in the dirt in the greenhouse. It seemed so overwhelming earlier this spring...just so much space and I wasn't sure where to start planting at. I've gotten over that and now feel like I need more room to grow more things. 

I started by planted some sweet corn, carrots, lettuce, and cabbage in the early part of March. Those rows are coming up really well right now. 

Around the 23rd of March, I planted 12 rows of potatoes, watermelons, muskmelons, cucumbers, green beans and more sweet corn. These things are all starting to come up now. 

My plan is to get tomatoes, peppers, celery and maybe some sweet potatoes planted on Saturday. I will planted a bunch of onion sets early next week and some pickling cucumbers too.

I will post some photos next week...it's kind of crazy to see sweet corn growing already. 


God bless!

2 comments:

  1. Holly, that is so exciting!!!  Gets me excited to get my fingers in the dirt too, albeit no green house here, lukcy!  :)

    ReplyDelete