Friday, June 25, 2010

Favorite Links, Sites and Such

She inspires me and encourages me often. Here some of my favorites from Ann Voskamp......





A though provoking post from Jezamama.....




My dear friend, Amy turned me on to Perry Noble and Newspring Church. I have spent many hours listening to his sermons. Here are a few of my favorites.....

A Wife Worth Finding I always need reminders of what it means to be the wife my husband needs and desires.

Washed Why baptism as a believer is important. Actually this whole series from Exodus was good.



Chip Ingram is in the middle of a great series right now.....House or Home? Eight Essentials for Becoming a Close Knit Family.

I really liked the What's a Man to do? and What's a Women to do? talks.


Have a blessed weekend!
blog comments powered by Disqus