He has a story, but it is his story to tell. What I will say is he has a checkered past full of addiction, arrests and depression.....just like everyone else that has been at the end of themselves and taken that leap of faith and hope and entered a 13 month long treatment program.
There are so many noticeable changes in Travis in the short amount of time he has been there. It is so evident that God's Hand has been involved and protecting him and bringing him to this place for His Purpose.
The choir group he was with was only 15 miles from our home, so it was an easy decision to go this morning. It was great to see him, but the best part was he shared his testimony during the service we attended.
I am so proud of him and can't wait to see what God all has planned in this whole thing.....not only for Travis, but for our entire family.
384. New life in Christ
385. New influences
386. Hand-clapping, heart-pounding worship music
387. Broken ropes.....miracles
388. Believers in the right places at the right time
389. Asking for help and getting it when you need it
390. Being a light in the dark
391. Answers to prayers and knowing nothing is beyond God
392. More endless prayers yet to be answered
393. Thirst for God's Word
394. Visiting hours
395. Welcoming churches
Head over to Ann's blog for more gratitude lists.
Have a blessed week!