Friday, October 1, 2010

C is for Charlie


Charlie is our girl of extremes.

Overly-funny and laughing one minute and cranky and throwing a tantrum the next.
(She may just get this from her mama)

We have been working on listening the first time and be respectful to mom and dad...each day seems to get better.

Two little stories.....

A couple of weeks ago, she and I had made a pumpkin pie.
Joe dished himself up a piece after supper and was telling us how good it was.
Charlie says "You like the squash pie, dad?"
Joe "I thought it was pumpkin?"
Charlie "No it's squash, dad."
I was reassuring Joe no it really was pumpkin, not squash. And all Joe says is...
"Well, you would be one to do such a thing."

Last weekend, she was out in the shop with Joe. When she came in, she was all excited and talking a million miles an hour, telling me what they had been doing.
She says "I got the naughty light for dad."
I had no idea what she was talking about...just couldn't get her to explain so I understood what she was talking about. Joe came in and tells me she was talking about a 'trouble light'. The picture was al of a sudden clear.















God bless!
blog comments powered by Disqus