Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Charlie's Birthday - 4 Years Old

We celebrated Miss Charlie's fourth birthday a couple of weeks ago. It was a day filled with many family and friends...and clothes. Oh my the new clothes that girl received. She is outfitted for the summer.








She was so excited to get bright pink gum in her new purse.


Not near as excited when I told her she couldn't keep it because there was Red40 in it.


What girl couldn't use another pair of fancy shoes.

Happy birthday Charlie!
We love you!

God bless - Holly

3 comments:

  1. What little treasures they are and how time flies!!!
    (I love the part about the Red40 ~ she will thank you some day!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed at the picture with Charlie and the pink gum and I wondered if she got to chew it, then I scrolled down to the next picture and that said "nope" she didn't get to :-).  You are a great Mom and I love your energy. You look beautiful and your kids are awesome. 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!

    ReplyDelete