It's been 3 months.....3 long months since I've posted a Multitude Monday list. I would love to say I haven't stopped counting during that time, but that's not the case. I feel like I've just been getting by these last few months.....everyone fed and clothed but not a lot else. I'm realizing I need this gratitude list. It keeps me grounded. I can easily get caught up in the dirty parts of my day.....the what-ifs and should-ofs and suppose-to-bes.
Back to it.....joining Ann today and counting my blessings.
736. Transformations and getting to be a part of it
737. God's grace and answered prayers
738. Joseph's skin clearing up.....again
739. Clear signs for me.....no dairy for mama
740. All 3 little ones napping at the same time.....even if for only 30 minutes
741. Solo Costco trip with all 3 little ones and them behaving wonderfully
742. Drier weather
743. Finally getting the garden planted.....most of it (hoping to finish today)
744. 4 year old saying she's sorry without being prompted
745. Almost 2 year old testing her independence
746. 5 month old sitting up by himself