Monday, September 26, 2011

Joseph Jr. - 9 Months Old

Our big little boy is growing like crazy.

He is on the move.....crawling around like crazy and pulling himself up on furniture.

A few times over the last couple of days, he was taken a couple of steps while pushing a toy. I have tried to get it on video, but every time he sees me with the camera, he sits down and starts crawling over to me.  



 





He loves the bathtub and thinks his sisters are very funny.

 






His skin is looking pretty good. He has a couple of breakouts on his shoulders right now. I think it is from the coffee I have been trying to drink again.....or the crackers I have let him have a few times over the last week or so (he hasn't had any wheat up until now and I also had not been eating wheat).

He slept in the crib for the first time last night.....only for the first half of the night. When he woke up to eat around 1 am, I put him in the pack-in-play in our room for the rest of the night.....which was good because he was up 2 more times to eat before I got up at 6 am. 

He is basically down to just one nap a day and he has been napping in the crib for the last week. He will sometimes take a short little cat nap in the morning too but not always. 

Mama is still his favorite and if I'm anywhere in the room no one else will do. LuAnn watched all the kids one night last month.....the first time I had left Joseph anywhere for more than a couple of hours. He was not too happy about it and would not take a bottle, but grandma did finally get him to go to sleep.

God bless!

1 comment: