Counting with Ann.....
867. Children eager to learn and serve
868. Making, baking and breaking bread with those you love
Making a loaf of bread for daddy!
869. Warm enough fall days and being outside
870. Children that are friends with each other
871. Big sisters that love making their little brother laugh
872. Little boys standing, pushing, testing
Cori trying to put a headband on her little brother.
874. Ever-so-handy husband
875. Evidence of answered prayers
876. Reminders that journaling is good for my soul
877. Grace does not grant permission to live in the flesh; it supplies power to live in the Spirit. John MacArthur
878. God never giving up on us. Sermon reminder from Perry Noble - Don't ever give up on the God who has never given up on you.
Enjoying a cold, rainy, dreary day here and praying you all have a blessed week.