"God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him" -Piper
Blessings are countless and ever present.....Lord, remind me to slow down and see them all around me.
831. Sunday mornings sleeping in.....
832. .....thanks to my wonderful husband
833. Saturday night date with my wonderful husband
834. Grandma babysitting...even the mama-obsessed baby
835. Seeing a great movie - Courageous
836. Beautiful fall weather.....
837. .....time to get out and enjoy it
838. Clean garage
839. Laundry hanging on the line
840. Apples, pumpkins, squash and all things fall
841. Kitchen helpers.....
842. .....that are actually helpful
843. Homemade applesauce canned - fall in a jar
844. Blessings of new little ones
845. Honored by being asked to serve as godparents
846. Finding old photos on the 'extra' camera
Looking forward to a wonderful, busy, blessed week!