Ann's blog inspires me every day! She writes beautifully and really makes you sit back and reflect on the wonderfulness of our Creator! This link was one of my favorites from last week. I am really enjoying this counting my gifts. I know I am blessed and am grateful for those blessings. But it is awesome when you actually make an effort to list those things, just how many gifts you see!
5. Clean white snow
6. Learning to make "Snow Angels"
7. Garage sale snowpants and boots
8. Hand-me-down coats
9. Warm mittens
10. The equipment to move the snow from the driveway
(and the husband that does it)
11. Coffee...I love coffee!
12. Thermos and such to keep coffee warm
I snapped this photo and Joe started laughing. All I could say was...I need it for a blog post. And he says...I assumed that. Such a good sport he is. I believe this was night 3 of 5 in a row of snowplowing and hauling.
13. Joe's positive attitude...always a good thing to rub off on me
14. CHRIST...the reason for the season
15. His saving grace
16. His Word...the Bible...in my language
I'm really looking forward to beginning the Bible in 90 Days Challenge. A new year, a new me...not really, just a better me!
17. Still dark mornings...just me, my Bible and coffee
18. Wonderful blog friends and their inspiration
20. The 2nd attempt turning out better than the 1st
Praise the Lord for daily blessings...don't let me ever forget them!
Head on over to A Holy Experience and check out everyone else's
Multitude Monday posts.