Monday, December 14, 2009

Multitude Monday



holy experience

I've been spending a lot of time over at A Holy Experience (Ann Voscamp's blog) reading and reading and more reading. She has an ongoing project - One Thousand Gifts - and it has really made me think about all the gifts our Father has provided for me and for my family. And not just the big things, but those everyday gifts that make me smile and feel all fuzzy. And even those things that may not seem like gifts at the time.....a chance conversation with a stranger, a flat tire, even an upset child.

I'm still thinking about Thanksgiving and giving thanks in all things and this just seemed to fit into that perfectly.

1 Thessalonians 5:18 - "Give thanks in all circumstances,
for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."

Ephesians 5:20 - "Always giving thanks to God the Father for everything,
in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

I am going to try and post something each Monday for Multitude Mondays at A Holy Experience. My weekly list may be short or it may be long.....we will have to see as I go along.

So, to begin my list of gratitude and thankfulness.....


1. Little kitchen helpers


2. Licking the spoon


3. Lessons to learn about having enough

Lord, may I always be thankful!

God bless!

blog comments powered by Disqus