Saturday, March 20, 2010

Bible in 90 Days - Day 75 to 79

A bunch of verses from the last few days of reading.....

John 1:1-2 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning.

John 1:14 - The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us.

John 3:17-18 - For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.

John 14:6 - Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 21:25 - Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written.

Acts 18:9-11 - One night the Lord spoke to Paul in a vision: "Do not be afraid; keep on speaking, do not be silent. For I am with you, and no one is going to attack and harm you, because I have many people in this city." So Paul stayed for a year and a half, teaching them the word of God.

Acts 20:35 - (partial)...remebering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: 'It is more blessed to give than to receive.'"

We are almost to the end, just about 100 pages left. What a great experience this has been! Some of it has been really difficult, but I'm so glad I stuck with it. I'm looking forward to doing it again.

God bless!
blog comments powered by Disqus