Sunday, January 17, 2010

Cori.....Cori.....Cori


She started on her back on the blanket moments earlier. My 5 month old is all about rolling around. I can't believe how big she is getting...kind of makes me sad.



Cori would love to be in charge of feeding herself.



Oh, but what a mess that applesauce can be. She loves to eat and like her big sister will eat anything. I think it's too early for a favorite, but we eat a lot of squash, sweet potatoes, pears and bananas. Even with added solids, she still manages to nurse a lot and is usually still up at night once for some yummy milk.



I think it's time to start strapping her in. And is it bad that I needed to take a photo before I saved her?



So serious...just waking from a little cat nap. She seems to be growing like a weed. I have no idea what she weighs, but she has some cute little rolls...and no neck. Cori spends a lot of these cold winter days in her jammies...and no one minds.

God bless!

blog comments powered by Disqus