Monday, January 25, 2010

Multitude Monday

holy experience

83. A sweet good night mom from Charlie
84. When bedtimes go easy
85. A babe that naps well...
86. ...and eats well
87. Flannel sheets
88. Warmness of my hubby beside me
89. Long underwear...
90. ...and warm slippers
91. Children who love God's Word...
92. ...and are interested in memorizing scripture (she does better than I)
93. A husband who loves me just the way I am...
94. ... and a great reminder of it from Ann - here



95. Sisterly love...
96. ...and sisterly forgiveness
97. Thursday mornings with friends to study God's Word...
98. ...and warm lunches to share together
99. A 2 year old who helps herself at lunch...



100. ...even if it means a lot of crackers with her soup

Thank you Lord for all our blessings large and small! I am forever grateful!

God bless!

blog comments powered by Disqus