Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Simple Things

Simple things make me happy. When the girls and I were out grocery shopping today, I stumbled on to a great deal.
Guess what I paid for these.....



Four quarts of organic cream of chicken soup..... .68.

That's right.....68 cents for all 4.

They were marked down to $2.17 each and I had $1.00 coupons for each and Rainbow doubles coupons on Wednesdays. So glad I always have all my coupons with me for just such an occasion. I got a number of good deals today, but this was by far my favorite.

On a side note, I have a bunch of things to share if I ever get a minute to get words to screen. Future stuff will include more of my cute kids including some more funny stuff from Charlie, my ideas on why I want to homeschool (Tina's post got me thinking), more reflections from my Bible in 90 days reading and posts on prayer and balance. So, check back often.....
or not your choice.

God bless!

blog comments powered by Disqus