Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Cori - 6 Months Old

I love to chew on my toes and about anything else.
I have 2 teeny, tiny little teeth popping through on the bottom.
Mom figures within a week or so they will be visible to everyone else.
I've been handling it well and am not too crabby about the whole deal.


I like when mom remembers to turn the flash off.


I love to drool, spit and roll all over the place.
Mom loves my little chunky legs and Charlie calls me "chubby, chubby".


I have the same blue eyes as daddy and Charlie.
I can sit up by myself even longer than I could just days ago.
Mom is pretty sure that I have said "mama" a couple of times already.


I love food...all kinds of food.
Just yesterday I had brown rice and ground hamburger for the first time.
I'm still nursing pretty regularly, but am really liking other foods, too.
I'll eat anything mom puts in front of me...peas, beans, avocado, peaches, pears, squash, zucchini, sweet potato, banana, and the list goes on.


What a joy and blessing this little girl is! I can't believe how fast the last 6 months have gone by.
God bless!
blog comments powered by Disqus