Monday, February 15, 2010

Updated Dining Room and School Corner

Before.....and yes the clutter and mess is somewhat normal


Charlie helping dad measure


Attaching brackets to the rain gutter shelves


Getting there.....shelves hung and a little more painting to do.
We painted right over the wallpaper and I'm glad we did.
It was nice to start and pretty much end a project in the same day.


Shelves all loaded up with books


Charlie thinks they are pretty cool.....she told me it was like the library


After.....and all cleaned up.
The big brown spot is chalkboard.....we can use it in a few days.....
I can't wait!

I am going to put a scripture verse above the bookshelves.

I give you sound learning, so do not forsake my teaching. -Proverbs 4:2

I just found the rug under the table at Target for 75% off too!
I love my new room.....it does make me want to paint the
rest of the house though.

God bless!
blog comments powered by Disqus