2. I will even pass up bringing a free item home if it is no good for us.
3. I love being able to order organic real food monthly from Azure Standard.
4. I also am loving all the info at Kitchen Stewardship.
5. I think I am going to try my hand at homemade yogurt.
6. I would rather be healthy than skinny.....good thing since I'm not seeing skinny happening anytime soon.
7. We got rid of our microwave this week and got a NuWave Oven.
8. I'm still grossed out from watching Food, Inc a couple of weeks ago and keep opening the pantry and taking a few things out at a time and setting them aside for the food shelf.
9. I feel bad that it is "ok" to take the crappy food to the food shelf but I don't want it in my home.
10. Why does there have to be corn syrup in everything.....and MSG.....and Red 40 or Yellow 5?
11. I thought this 60 Minutes piece on MSG was interesting and sad.....it is from years ago.
12. The video at the bottom of this link is good, too.
13. I'm off to check the pantry again for hidden crap in our food.
14. And am going to stretch what we have in the fridge and freezer until my Azure order shows up a week from now.
Hope everyone is having a wonderful week.....and sorry if I depressed you at all about what we eat or don't eat.