Monday, November 16, 2009

Not Me Monday



Ok, so I thought I would give this a try. Not Me! Monday! is a blog idea created by MckMama. You can head on over to her blog to read what she and others have not been up to this last week. There are a ton of links there...so check them out!

I did NOT use the restroom while babywearing just to save maybe waking up babe by putting her down. Who would combine such activites...NOT ME!



I did NOT have the chance to take the above picture at my home...NOT ME! There is no way those rotting pumpkins are still on my front porch..no way, no how, NOT HERE!

And finally, I did NOT wake up in the middle of the night last week and was NOT sure if I was waking up to nurse the baby or waking up because she was now done nursing. No NOT ME...I would never be so tired that I couldn't remember if the baby had been taken care of already.

God bless and have a great week!
blog comments powered by Disqus