Saturday, December 31, 2011

Books, Books and Books

I love books. I love to read. I read some in 2011, but not as many as I had hoped. Here is what I did read, what I'm currently reading and what I plan to read in 2012.

Read in 2011 ~
One Thousand Gifts - Ann Voskamp
           *loved this and will go back and re-read it from time to time...I underlined a lot
Sacred Influence - Gary Thomas
Four Season Harvest - Coleman
            *will reference more as we get rolling with the greenhouse growing
Gardening in Your Greenhouse - Freeman
Have a New Kid by Friday - Kevin Leman
12 Steps to Becoming a More Organized Woman - Jordan

Currently Reading ~
Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World - Joanna Weaver
           *started this with a girlfriend as part of a Bible Study but never finished it
Still Alice - Lisa Genova
            *am reading this for January Book Club
Radical Homemakers - Hayes
The Mentoring Mom: 11 Ways to Model Christ for Your Child - Jackie Kendall
            *am reading this for Bible Study with a couple of friends
Educating the Whole-Hearted Child - Clarkson
            *homeschooling

2012 To Read ~
Heaven is For Real - Todd Burpo
The Ministry of Motherhood - Sally Clarkson
Grace Based Parenting - Tim Kimmel
Don't Make Me Count to Three - Plowman
A Mother's Time - Arndt
Sacred Marriage - Gary Thomas
Seven Reasons Why God Created Marriage - Ford
The Help - Stockett
The Happiness Project - Gretchen Rubin
You Can't Make Me (But I Can Be Persuaded): Strategies for Bringing Out the Best in Your Strong-Willed Child - Cynthia Tobias

Sort of Always Reading ~
           *these I re-read often
Power of a Praying Wife
Power of a Praying Parent
The 5 Love Languages


God bless!

1 comment:

  1. Book Club hasn't watched the movie yet.  Maybe you'll have it finished before we watch it.  Great book list Holly!

    ReplyDelete