Friday, December 9, 2011

Cori - Fall 2011


Cori is our resident pouter....she can stick out her lip with the best of them. I find it kinda funny.

She is all about copying her big sister....which is good and bad all at the same time.

She is still not talking much and I'm pretty sure she like it that way. I swear some of it is stubbornness and some of it is that she has me trained to translate for her. She can say 2 words and I understand the 2 sentences that she wants to say.

We may just be back on track for potty training. Today, she went to the bathroom by herself and went potty quite a few times even with having a diaper on.

I'm pretty sure her favorite person in the world is 'papa' (grandpa Joe). Anytime she has a play phone, she is talking to 'papa'. Anytime she is 'making tea' or 'baking cookies' they are for 'papa'.




 











 


God bless!

1 comment: