Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Morning 2011 and The Neaton Kids



We enjoyed a wonderful Christmas here. Christmas eve we spent at Joe's brothers...plenty of food and plenty of presents. Joseph opened one gift and that was enough. It worked out ok because his sisters were more than willing to help him with the rest. It is such a blessing to live close to our family.

Christmas morning the kids opened their gifts from us and Joe and I opened our gifts from each other. My kids love all the little things in their stockings and it is funny to see them all get so excited about granola bars. After gifts, we went to church and then back home for lunch...ham, cheesy potatoes and green beans. The little ones took a nap and then it was off to the big Neaton get-together at Joe's aunt and uncles.





Joseph's new to him toy. I bought it at Once-upon-a-child.


I love her faces!











Charlie wasn't too sure about this gift. She thought I had goofed up and she was opening a gift that she thought I had bought for Cori.







God bless!

1 comment:

  1. I love that expression on Cori's face!!! Priceless!

    ReplyDelete