Monday, December 12, 2011

Multitude Monday - 12/12/11




904. Safe arrival of our newest nephew...Silas
905. Mailing off Christmas packages...surprises sent
906. Unexpected chatting with like-minded mama out during errands
907. My baby snoring away during an afternoon nap
908. Goodwill gift card...mother-in-law knowing me well
909. Walking, walking, walking baby Joseph
910. Little one asking to go to bed...Cori
911. Yummy smells of homemade broth coming from the kitchen
912. Hubby home for lunch
913. Day of cookie baking with wonderful friends and family


In naming that which is right before me, that which I'd otherwise miss, the invisible becomes visible.
~ Ann Voskamp


God bless!
Holly

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on being an Auntie (again)!  :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely list. So happy I found your beautiful blog I have enjoyed looking around lovely to meet you. I have just found your lovely blog through the blog on Wednesday walk wonderful to join in.  I'm now following you hope you visit me and follow back so nice to find new friends to catch up with. God bless have a great day.
    Always Wendy

    ReplyDelete