Sunday, December 18, 2011

Menu Plan - 12/19/11 to 12/25/11



My plan for meals this week is ~

 
Monday 12/19 - Homemade pizza...I'm trying Pioneer Women's pizza crust, I hear it's wonderful.
                          Baked tilapa and roasted veggies for baby Joseph and I. (...still not eating dairy or gluten)

Tuesday 12/20 - Sloppy joes (out of freezer), homemade french fries, veggie

Wednesday 12/21 - Leftovers

Thursday 12/22 - Garlic roasted chicken , rice, veggie

Friday 12/23 - Chicken wild rice soup, beer bread, salad

Saturday 12/24 - Supper at Dan & Susan's. I'm bringing mashed potatoes and gravy, dessert - brownie, pudding, whip cream and raspberry trifle, and butternut squash soup

Sunday 12/25 - Lunch for our immediate family will be ham, cheesy potatoes, roasted brussel sprouts with bacon, salad, and homemade crescent rolls. In the afternoon, we will head to the Neaton celebration. I will bring any leftover soup and any leftover dessert and a relish/veggie tray with ranch and hummus.


Wishing you all a blessed Christmas week!
blog comments powered by Disqus