Thursday, December 22, 2011

A couple of just because photos.....



Charlie has been on a coloring kick lately and sometimes it turns into a lot of work...



I can't believe how big the kids are getting. Since Joseph started walking about a month ago, he seems like such a big boy to me......chasing his sisters, going up and down the stairs all by himself and weighing 18 month clothes. Where did the last year go???



My babies.....November 2011
Charlie ~ 4 years old
Cori ~ 2 years old
Joseph ~ 11 months



The girls and their cousins had a blast playing 'monster' earlier this month when we celebrated Christmas with my dad.



Her facial expressions just crack me up!




Such concentration!




Helping set up the Christmas tree.




The girls did most of the tree decorating this year.

blog comments powered by Disqus